Data we collect
By logging on to pwSafe Cloud, you'll send us some data which we will store:
- Your email address,
- your device's name and model
- and a random number identifying it, which is unique to pwSafe and not related to your device's UUID.
We collect anonymous crash reports, which do not contain any personally identifiable information.
We collect usage statistics, such as operating system version and session duration. These are stored in aggregate form.
How we use the data we collect
- We store your data on Azure Mobile Services
- Your email address will not be shared, sold or used by us except to send you relevant information about the service.
- Your device's name and model will only be used to help you identify it when displaying device-specific data.
- The random identifier will not be used to track what you do on your device or on pwSafe.
- Upon request, we will promptly delete all your account data permanently.
More information on how we handle your data can be found on the specific pwSafe Cloud services' pages:
We use crash reports and usage statistics to improve the apps. We never share this information.
We may disclose your information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal requirements; to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or abuse, violations of our policies; or to protect our rights and property.
In the future, we may sell to, buy, merge with, or partner with other businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our app or website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Information for European Union Customers
By using Overcast and providing your information, you authorize us to collect, use, and store your information outside of the European Union.
International Transfers of Information
Information may be processed, stored, and used outside of the country in which you are located. Data privacy laws vary across jurisdictions, and different laws may be applicable to your data depending on where it is processed, stored, or used.
Changes to this policy
If we need to change these conditions, we'll post changes to this page and update the date below.
This page has been last updated on July 13th, 2018.